Helping You Recover Fully From A Motor Vehicle Accident
Car accidents are not always as straightforward as they appear. Commercial vehicles, multicar accidents, road defects and more than one liable party are just a few of the reasons that auto accident cases can become complex. That is why it’s important to work with an experienced lawyer for all auto accidents, who can guide you through what to do after an accident to achieve the best possible result.
Experience Inspires Trust
Attorney Carol A. Shelly has more than 35 years of personal injury experience. She and the legal team at Shelly Law Offices, LLC, provide compassionate, knowledgeable representation to injury victims and their families after Pennsylvania auto accidents. No matter how complex the case, whether the other driver had insurance or not, we have the knowledge and resources to pursue justice and compensation for you.
Help With All Types Of Auto Accidents
We provide comprehensive vehicle accident representation, including cases that involve:
- DUI accidents. Drunk drivers put others on the road in serious danger that could result in lifelong injuries or even death.
- Distracted driving accidents. People who can’t put down their devices while driving court disaster.
- Construction zone and hazardous road accidents. Construction workers can be particularly vulnerable to passing drivers who are careless or speeding.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents. Drivers who aren’t paying attention may not see those who are biking or walking, and cause a collision.
- Truck/tractor-trailer accidents. A crash with a vehicle of the size and weight of an 18-wheeler can cause catastrophic injury.
- Commercial vehicle accidents. Delivery vans and other work vehicles are not immune from collisions on the road.
- Catastrophic and fatal auto accidents. When the damage is significant or fatal, you deserve a lawyer who will fight for maximum compensation, in or out of court.
- Spinal cord injuries from auto accidents. Spinal injuries from car accidents can cause lifelong consequences, including paralysis.
- Brain injuries from auto accidents. A car accident that causes a brain injury can be a life-altering event. A lawyer can help you secure the full compensation you deserve.
- Burn injuries from auto accidents. Burn injuries can be painful and require a long recovery. We can help you gain access to the important resources you need.
- Amputations from auto accidents. The loss of a limb can be devastating, physically, financially and emotionally. If your injury was caused by someone else, we make sure you don’t have to carry this burden alone.
If you suffered an injury in an auto accident or are caring for an injured loved one, you may not be able to return to work. You will need compensation for your lost wages and benefits. If you lost a wage-earning member of your family to wrongful death in an accident, you will need compensation for the loss of his or her future income and benefits.
We will thoroughly value all of your losses so we can fight to recover sufficient compensation.
Contact The Firm Today
For a free consultation, please call our Doylestown office at 267-454-6594 or 866-214-3323 toll free, or contact us online.