What Does Compensation Include?
Pedestrians are afforded the right of way for good reason – they are at the mercy of drivers and can be severely injured or killed if they are struck. For similar reasons, there are specific laws and rights that apply to cyclists. If you or a loved one has been injured due to a negligent motorist as a cyclist or pedestrian, you may be able to receive significant compensation for healing and recovery.
For more than 30 years, we have obtained millions of dollars for clients in some of the most complex personal injury cases in Pennsylvania. We will do everything possible to obtain the compensation you need following an injury to cover:
- Hospital and medical expenses
- Past and future lost earnings
- Past and future permanent physical disability and ongoing care
- Emotional distress (such as depression and anxiety)
- Damage or destruction of property
- Physical pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
It is important to realize that while pedestrians are nearly always protected under law when they are struck, this is even more so when the accident occurred in a crosswalk.
Call Us Today
Our attorneys will do everything possible to perform necessary discovery and investigation on these cases to do everything to maximize compensation. We encourage you to get in touch.